Kathy is a graphic designer with over 25 years experience in the graphic arts field. Previously she owned a typesetting and graphic arts business for 18 years. She has also worked for various companies as a graphic designer, electronic pre-press person, graphic artist and typesetter.
– Graphic design for print and for the web
– Specializing in graphic design and setup for self-publishing for books, book covers, book interior pages, DVDs, CDs including custom book design and set up for printers such as Lighting Source (lightningsource.com), Ingram Spark (ingramspark.com) and Create Space (createspace.com) as well as others. I have done over 100 book cover designs for self-published authors with great reviews and feedback as well as formatting ebooks in various formats including epub and mobi for Kindle.
– Custom DVD and CD setups formatted for various printers including Kunaki.com.
– Illustration and artwork including illustrations for children’s books.
– General graphic design including brochures, flyers, t-shirts, stationery, folders, posters, business cards, etc.
Past clients include:
– Office Max
– Gallo Winery
– Tenet Health Care
– Sciabica’s Olive Oil
– Victory Estates
– PIP Printing and many printers
– Waldman Publications
– Many self-published authors
– Too many clients to mention them all…